Kawkikete and its member churches thank all of you who committed yourselves to help build our ministry in Chad, and especially the Bekourou School. Thank you for your ongoing prayers. May God supply all your needs, rain His blessing upon you and you families in Jesus name.
We believe prayer changes things. Here are seven prayers we believe will change our country and ministry:
- That the construction project of 12 new classrooms will become a reality.
- For the sustainability and development of the farm project.
- For the women’s micro-loan project — faithfulness, growth and impact among non-believers.
- For the church planting ministry using Bible stories.
- For refugee children, for God’s healing, health and future.
- For Kawkikete staff, Board, and executive committee — wisdom and effectiveness.
- For the health of all Kawkikete workers.