- Process accounts payable: Owns the organization’s accounts payable software package, including processing invoices, reviewing expenses for reasonableness, and maintaining the accounts payable files
- Process Payroll
- Formulate and recommend Human Resource policies and objectives for the organization
- Assist executive management in the preparation, formation, and administration of the annual review process
- Coordinate the ministry’s intern/volunteer programs, including developing strategies, recruiting and orienting
- Assist with general accounting including journal entries, account reconciliations, the audit, financial reporting, and implementation of financial policies.
- Facilitate integration of income
- Experience in Bookkeeping/Accounting
- Experience in Human Resource recruitment and employment law
- Experience processing payroll
- Preferred: Experience in fund accounting and/or departmental reporting
- Preferred: Demonstrated experience in the above of at least two years
- Preferred: Associates in Accounting
Please send Resume, Cover Letter and Statement of Christian Faith to Jobs@partnersintl.org
ABOUT PARTNERS INTERNATIONAL
The mission of Partners International is to connect the global Christian community to bring the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the least reached, least resourced nations on earth – planting and building the Church where it does not exist today. We accomplish this uniquely through Christ-centered, strategic, and trusting partnerships with indigenous ministry organizations that have the vision to advance the Kingdom of God in their nation. Our key strategy to reach and impact lives is a holistic witness (word and deed), which means reaching out to the “whole” person – addressing physical, spiritual, and socio-economic concerns with the Gospel message of hope. We collaborate with our partners to ensure the holistic health of the Church is addressed via discipleship, equipping leaders and church planters, empowering women and children, and transforming the community health and facing poverty issues.